Renacer Latino offers substance abuse treatment with experienced specialists in addiction and addiction-related issues.
We will design treatment based on your specific needs, utilizing community resources and support when appropriate.
Our services include individual or group therapy sessions and after care program. We emphasize a team treatment plan, communicating with others involved and encouraging therapy participation from family, friends, and sponsors, for support and education.
Our goal is to help you gain strength over your difficulties so you can live the life you want to live, no longer allowing addiction to live it for you.
Alcohol and Other Drug Assessments for:
- Circuit Court & Secretary of State for and non DUI offenders
- Youths with problems of alcohol/ drug
- MISA/Dual diagnosis
- DUI offenders
- Employers, employees and their families
- Latino girls ages 9 to 12 Risk Reduction Program
- Workshops, in services and community education
- Children of addicted parents
Outpatient Alcohol/Drug Treatment
- Individual, family, group counseling & therapy
- Drug screens
- Continuing care services
- Relapse prevention
- Planned intervention